Using the deep, wet snow of the Northeast as inspiration, THE BOSS Trip-Edge was designed to power through that infamous accumulation, regardless of what obstacles lay beneath. The extra rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensures that only the base angle trips when encountering an obstacle–not the entire blade–which means you won’t lose the load you’re pushing. And unlike our competitors, THE BOSS features four adjustable trip return springs, allowing you to customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand.
- High-Performance Hydraulic Package delivers unmatched reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System eliminates snowplow bounce during transport.
- Trip-Edge Design prevents plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Adjustable Trip Springs allow you to customize the trip spring tension.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame for additional strength and reliability.
- Reinforced Moldboard increases blade rigidity.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Tri State Line-X Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $50
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds