Sometimes smaller-size plows just don’t cut it. Not when you’re a contractor or municipality facing big jobs like roads, intersections and parking lots, day in and day out. Designed for medium-duty trucks, THE BOSS Heavy-Duty Straight-Blade features a reinforced moldboard with enhanced blade curl to power through deep, wet snow, while the versatility of THE BOSS Heavy-Duty Power-V allows you to scoop, stack and punch through hard-packed banks. In the end, both give you the extra size and strength you need to get your most demanding jobs done–all in a fraction of the time.
- 1/2" X 6" High-Performance Cutting Edge provides extended wear resistance and comes with built-in curb guards and snow catcher (Power-V only).
- High-Performance Hydraulic Package delivers unmatched reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System eliminates snowplow bounce during transport.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design prevents plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame for additional strength and reliability.
- Reinforced Moldboard increases blade rigidity.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes (optional on Power-V).
- Dual Shock Absorbers stabilize and cushion the trip action (Straight-Blade only).
- Two-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Tri State Line-X Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $50
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds