BOX PLOWS (BX12, BX12-R)
When it comes to power and performance, nothing compares to the BX-12. As innovative as it is tough, THE BX-12 allows you to move large amounts of snow in a single pass with your loader or backhoe. And now we’re taking it a step further with the newest addition to our family, the BX-12R. Our new plow features a dual wear rubber cutting edge designed to extend the life of the blade while creating a “squeegee” effect for wet and slushy conditions and noticeably quieter performance.
- High-Efficiency Moldboard features a 70-degree attack angle that “rolls” the snow and reduces resistance.
- Exclusive Self-Adjusting Box Wings automatically adjust to the contour of the pavement and eliminate scoop angle adjustments.
- Segmented Trip-Edge Design is engineered so each cutting edge segment trips individually (BX-12 only).
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs are torture-tested on the toughest proving ground there is.
- Universal Fork Mounting System attaches in seconds, with a simple slide.
- Exclusive Support Struts pivot for structural strength, stability and long-term reliability.
- Versatile Dual Wear Rubber Cutting Edge extends the life of the cutting edge (BX-12R only).
- Tri State Line-X Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $50
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds